Provider Network Development
FY 2012 Clinical Mental Health Contracted Providers
- Avail Solutions, Crisis Hotline and Screening
- Robert Bogan, Psychiatry
- Frank Chen, Psychiatry
- Cypress Creek Hospital, Pschiatric Inpatient Services
- Kingwood Pines Hospital, Psychiatric Inpatient Services
- Nightengale Sign Language, Sign Language Interpretation
- Jerri Sethna, Psychiatry
- Athi Venkatesh, Psychiatry
Tri-County Services Request For Proposal Submission Deadline Has Expired
Tri-County Services, a community center under the provisions of Chapter 534 of the Texas Health & Safety Code Ann., in its capacity as a designated mental health authority, was established in order to plan, coordinate, develop policy, develop and allocate resources, supervise, and ensure the provision of community based mental health services for the residents of Liberty, Montgomery and Walker Counties in Southeast Texas. In compliance with Texas Health and Safety Code §533.035, Provider Network Development, Tri-County sought interested providers to provide services in compliance with Department of State Health Services contract guidelines.
The deadline for submitting a response to the RFP was January 31, 2011. Interested providers should watch this website for notices about the next procurement cycle.
* Detailed information about the service packages listed can be found at the following Department of State Health Services website link: http://www.dshs.state.tx.us/mhcommunity/LPND/definitions.shtm
Interested providers are encouraged to complete a Provider Inquiry form which is located at the following at the Department of State Health Services website link:
All providers who complete a provider inquiry form on the Department of State Health Services website will be offered an opportunity to meet with mental health authority staff to discuss their interest.
Questions can be sent to PNDQuestions@tricountyservices.org